Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Little Lovin

I was looking through some photos on my computer and found a very grainy one. I thought of posting it here, and remembered I had taken a frame from a short video and printed it for Margret because she wanted a photo of her holding a baby. I hunted some more, and found the video clip.

I was sad for a bit, watching, because Margret never realized her dream of being a mom. If you asked her if she had any regrets, I think she'd say it was not being able to have children of her own on account of her health issues.

Then I noticed how marvelously happy she looks, carefully cuddling and rocking her niece, and I had to smile. Margret was very very good at being an Auntie. This video shows how much she enjoys and values babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful Jez.
Margret looks indeed so happy there.
She is "glowing" and little niece seemed to enjoy it very much.
Warm and safe in Margret arms , full of Love.
How precious and priceless this is.
* Smiling*

xxx Hug xxx

Ann of the Incredible Gift said...

Little niece did enjoy cuddling with Margret very much. Before Margret held her, she had been crying. She stopped fussing, and calmed down in Margret's arms.